Norconsulting Group is looking for an International IT Engineering and Consulting Company at Brussels an Helpdesk IT Support professional with good English language level.
Successful candidates will have superior customer services skills, professionalism, broad technical skills, ability to execute with urgency, strong discipline to own and close open issues, and positive attitude.
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2010 and Office 365
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac Book OS
- Citrix Client Support (XenApp and XenDesktop)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing
- Wired and Wireless Networking
- Personal Mobile Devices (
- iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)
- Microsoft Messaging Technologies (Outlook, Lync, etc.)
- Lenovo Desktop and Laptop Hardware
- Lexmark Printer operations
- Conference Room Technologies
- Provide IT Workplace customer service
- Full ownership of technology support within the office and with the traveling global employees, to include tracking all open technology issues until resolution
- Provide hands-on employee confidential executive support
- Assist in the implementation of new technology (hardware, software and applications)
- Ensure conference room technology is operating properly and rooms remain organized and ready for use every day
- Provide emergency ad-hoc MS PowerPoint editing assistance during executive presentation
- Assist with coordination and follow-up of on-boarding of global employees (E-Mail/Active Directory Account Setup, Mail tranfers, etc).
- Location: Leuven
- Hours of Coverage: 07:00 – 17:00 ET
- Language: English
- Starting Date: As soon as possible.