is looking for an International IT Consulting Company a SCCM Engineer
with good Dutch language level.
The SCCM Engineer will be part of the UDM (Unified Device Management) team that deploys, operates and supports SCCM environments for customers.
Task sequences, driver packages, applications, software update management and compliance management are his daily work areas, ensuring a quality deployment of a Windows 10 based workplace.
Operational management, configuration, updating and troubleshooting of a SCCM CB environment
SCCM Operating System Deployment (OSD) - driver packaging/management
Application and Package Management
Monthly software update management follow-up and technical assistance
Compliance settings management
Interaction with customers & power users as 3rd line support
Personality and Values:
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent team worker
- Communicative and assertive
- Methodical and able to treat several tasks autonomously. Very good troubleshooting and problema solving skills.
- Committed to quality by applying strict technical validation and quality assurance
- Customer minded
- Sense of responsibility and self-initiative
- Excellent knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager. Notions of MDT are welcome
- Extensive experience in OS deployment with a focus on driver- and tasksequence management
- Extensive experience in application packaging
- PowerShell is your friend
- Experience with Windows desktop management, up until and inclusing Windows 10
- Talking knowledge about modern workplace, Office 365 and Microsoft 365 are a definite plus
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English (written and oral), knowledge of French is an advantage