As a Software Solution Architect, you know how to translate architecture into a concrete technical solution:
- You take additional steps for our customers and strive to continuously improve activities.
- You play an active role in the transposition of the business / IT strategy and the target architecture of the company.
- You know the security policy and you know how to transpose and define it concretely.
- You are actively seeking collaboration with other IT delivery areas as well as with economic stakeholders.
- You have a clear vision of the (im) possibilities of architecture and how to apply them.
- You are passionate about your field and you know the technical developments.
- You proactively update your knowledge and skills. You continue to grow and train less experienced software analysts in your wake.
- Our ideal candidate has at least 7 years of experience in a complex IT environment as an Architect software solution with an insurer.
- You hold a Master's degree and you are a passionate IT professional who is particularly attentive to the provision of functional business solutions for which you can use a solid technical background (technology, IT platforms, LCM, architecture, connectivity , Security & risk) in your field.
- The principles of architecture (application, data, integration), models, best practices, etc. have no more secrets for you.
- In the past, you have already worked on application integrations and transformation paths; you are also familiar with monitoring security and compliance directives.
- You want to make an impact and have an influence in the field in order to transmit architecture.
- You are curious and you like to share your knowledge with others.
- You have acquired your experience in developing architecture in an agile environment.
You are fluent in Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written