The candidates should be very senior on expertise.
- Major focus is on demand planning but other IBP modules like S&OP, R&S and IM are a big plus
- Translates business requirements into IT solutions, in accordance with the business and IT strategy, in order to specify the IT projects and services.
- Analyzes business processes and formulate proposals for IT solutions and accompanying frames and work methods, and supports realization, in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes. Directly involved in the process architecture.
- Support projects/programs, within the program budget, in order to guarantee an effective development and implementation of the chosen IT solutions, including testing, training and set-up of the SLA.
- Advises and supports Business and IT Management through mapping the user requirements on the existing IT possibilities for improvement of functionality in the assigned application area.
- Analyzes problems in operation and makes sure that the problems are solved within the requirements of the SLA and to the satisfaction of the user.
- Develops and provides required key-user training for the implemented application.
- Responsible for the documentation, testing and life-cycle maintenance of the assigned applications.
Take ownership for competence management and continuous improvement
Deliver projects with operational cost against AOP Be the trusted advisor for business on IT supported business processes. Has a visible contribution to successful delivery of IT projects:
- According Quality
- On time
- According Scope
- Within Budget
- Full business adoption
Initiates continuous improvement programs and executes according to plan
Contributes to IT performance according agreed service levels and intervenes timely when needed.
Contributes to Total IT Cost against AOP and intervenes timely when needed
Keeps following competences on the appropriate level:
IT Application expertise
Business process expertise