To improve the efficiency of our Delivery and Operations as well as to optimize the Security and Quality of the bFO Platform - we will be focusing on systematically applying the DevSecOps Principles, Processes and tooling on company Salesforce Implementation. The DevSecOps Manager will be instrumental in driving this transformation by working closely with the Platform Delivery and testing team.
The DevSecOps Manager is needed to:
MAJOR REQUESTED CAPABILITIES.
- Recruit and manage functionally a team of DevOps engineers
- Ensure increasing maturity of company Electric's Salesforce DevSecOps practices by providing enablement, tooling and processes for the DevOps Teams.
- Build and implement appropriate Development and Operations processes/tools to manage an effective Development organization.
- Implement and report on a set of tangible DevOps KPI's
- Day-to-day responsibility for managing, monitoring and continuously improving DevOps Tooling
- Support 2 - 3 delivery teams, enabling them on tooling
- Manage a team of DevSecOps Engineers and Work with the Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Developers to implement the DevSecOps principles and practices
- Work with the delivery team to translate the user's stories to a product in an efficient and secure way
- Hands-on DevOps engineering working with Continuous Integration, Static Application Security Testing, Automated Regression testing and Performance testing tools and techniques
- Implement automation and quality governance in the Release pipeline
- Assist in development of security-related standards for platforms and technologies
- Assist in providing security-related guidance to teams
- Driving the transformation
Strong background on Release Management and Automation, Security Testing (Static & Dynamic), QA and incident resolution processes.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Application Architect Certification
- Proven experience with implementing CI/CD, Test Automation, Threat Modelling and Quality Assurance Tools.
- MS Threat Modelling
- SonarLint, SonarQube, PRM
- VS Code
- Proven experience with implementing Salesforce, DevOps tooling in large Enterprises with Global deployments
- SFDC technical architect certification.
- SAFe RTE Certification