Our client is a is a global network of firms delivering world-class assurance, tax, and consulting services for business
es. They are now looking for a Senior Finance & Performance Senior Consultant
to join their team.
As a Finance & Performance senior Advisor, your role will be to advise and assist clients from all industries in optimising their finance function and its underlying processes and systems. You will be involved in performance improvement projects to provide tailor-made, creative and pragmatic solutions to address complex problems.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience (Consulting exposure is a plus)
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in French or Dutch and English. (Any other language is an asset)
- You have a keen interest in the CFOs agenda and how it is impacted by current trends in technology and the global economy
- You can demostrate cases where you took part in improvement initiatives (or projects) related to finance processes, systems, organisation, working capital, cash flow, etc.
- You have a clear willingness to take ownership (i.e. key project deliverables or day-to-day tasks in your current role)
- You have working knowledge or relevant project experience in one of the following areas: accounting, consolidation, planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting, and have affinity with related data management and information system.
- You show true team spirit and are eager to work in a client-focused, high-quality-driven environment.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and pay attention to details.
- University degree in Business Administration (Finance and Accounting), Economics or a similar discipline, or an equivalent degree
- A professional qualification is an asset
Apply online or contact me directly for further information (email@example.com)