Our client is a is a global network of firms delivering world-class assurance, tax, and consulting services for business
es. They are now looking for a Senior Finance & Performance Manager
to join their Finance Consulting services
You will have the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. Our clients supports theirs by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
The team helps clients optimise and align financial planning, consolidation, reporting and analytics processes, systems and information to provide business insights that drive better decisions and actions.
As a Finance & Performance Manager, your role will be to advise and assist the clients in optimizing their finance function and its underlying processes and systems. You will be involved in performance improvement projects to provide tailor-made, creative and pragmatic solutions to address complex problems.
On top of project delivery, your role will also include managing people, delivering presentations, courses, and contributing to thought leadership and business development in your area of expertise.
In order to be successful in this function, you need to:
- Identify and creatively solve complex issues for the CFO Office.
- Design/reengineer financial processes.
- Manage a multidisciplinary project team and participate actively by taking ownership for key project deliverables.
- Develop client proposals showing that you understand client requirements and are able to design a solution that meets their needs.
- Manage client relationships and detect commercial opportunities.
- Demonstrate relevant experience in some of the following areas:
- financial systems selection and implementation,
- cost & profitability management, -
- strategic positioning of finance within the organisation,
- finance process improvement and automation,
- shared services and outsourcing,
- (advanced) visualisation & dashboarding,
- KPI and performance management / measurement, Accounting processes,
- Demonstrate strong process or tool knowledge in the area of planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting management and accounting (e.g. SAP, Anaplan, Tagetik…), and have affinity with related data management and information systems.
- You hold a university degree in Business Administration (Finance and Accounting), Economics or a similar discipline, or an equivalent degree.
- At least 3-4 years of experience for the Manager position / 6 years for the Senior Manager position
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French/Dutch. Any other language is an asset.
- You show true team spirit and are eager to work in a client-focused, high-quality-driven environment.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and pay attention to details.
- A professional qualification is an asset.
Apply here or contact me directly for more informations (email@example.com)