Our client is a a management consulting firm with almost 10 years delivering quality guidance in strategy & business transformation.
They are proud having developed powerful frameworks and tools to engage stakeholders, to leverage data and emotions and to turn all this into value for their clients.
Context of the project:
Big transformation program in a large Utilities company in Belgium.
They are actively looking for a Business Analyst with experience in Utilities to join their team on a permanent contract basis.
They are putting in place a new organization, new business model, software changes,… The target of the project is 150 million € savings per year.
Why join them?
- Preferably Master degree from a University or Business School
- At least one year of experience as Business Analyst, Process Analyst or Management Consultant in the Utilities Sector
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- You are able to quickly grasp operational processes or procedures;
- You are keen to work on projects and develop ideas through brainstorming exercises;
- You will work in an open, international and multicultural environment
- You'll have access to further trainings to ensure your professional development
- You will have the possibility to quickly take more responsibilities and possibility of evolution
- You work for top-tier companies and make substantial impact
Our client is commited to help you grow and become a real business transformation leader with a significant business impact.
Are you open for a new adventure?
Apply here or send me your CV directly: