Our client is searching or a Senior Consultant Supply Chain Planning to Work on projects, in Belgium or abroad, with multinational clients to improve their Supply Chain Planning / S&OP activities and supporting processes.
Examples of projects:
- Strategic Supply Chain Planning diagnostics to define a business case and an improvement roadmap for the next 6 months up to 3 years
- Supply Network Planning study highlighting improvements and recommendations in order to best leverage the distribution network while decreasing working capital investment and increasing service levels
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) assessment and / or implementation, focusing on defining the right process governance and supporting systems, and working with senior client leaders from various functional departments
- Demand planning and statistical forecasting improvements
- (Multi-echelon) inventory optimization
- Production scheduling optimization
Activities during projects mainly consist of performing thorough research & analyses (qualitative and quantitative), synthesizing results into recommendations forthe clients and support them during the implementation of identified recommendations.
You will act as a true team player in the project team and collaborate with different functions at our client's site: Procurement, Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, Sales & Marketing, HR, IT, etc.
You will support the team on business development activities by helping in developing sales offers, managing relationships with business partners, supporting the development of articles and point of views, etc.
You will also coach junior colleagues :)
Experiences in one or more of the following fields is an advantage:
- Master's degree in Engineering or Economics
- At least 5 years of relevant (consulting) experience in Supply Chain Planning and / or S&OP.
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) – Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- Demand Planning / Statistical forecasting
- (Multi-echelon) inventory optimization and / or supporting statistics
- Supply network planning / distribution planning
- Production scheduling
- Cost to serve and financial Supply Chain
- Business user or implementation experience with a Supply Chain Planning tool (APS – Advanced Planning System, e.g. SAP APO, IBP on HANA, OM Partners, Logility, JDA,…)
- Supply Chain reporting / analytics
Interested? Apply here or contact me directly !