Our client is a global and prestigious accounting firm delivering world-class assurance, tax, and consulting services for business
es. They are now looking for a Finance Transformation Manager
available to work in Brussels' office.
Job Description & Summary
As a Finance & Performance SS&O Manager, your role will be to advise clients’ CFO by helping them to transform their finance function.
You will be involved in performance improvement projects focusing on Shared Services and Outsourcing to provide tailor-made, creative and pragmatic solutions to address complex problems.
On top of project delivery, your role will also include delivering presentations and courses and contributing to thought leadership and business development in Shared Services and Outsourcing.
- You hold a university degree in business administration (finance and accounting), economics or a similar discipline, or an equivalent degree - a relevant professional qualification would be an asset
- You have at least 6 years of experience.
- have strong process knowledge in relation to all topics that matter to the CFO’s office
- You can demonstrate relevant project experience in shared services and outsourcing, and process improvement within finance (experience in other back-office functions is a plus)
- You are able to develop client proposals that show an understanding of client requirements and can design a solution that meets their needs
- You can manage teams, projects and client relationships, and detect commercial opportunities
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and pay attention to detail
- You are a team player and are eager to work in a client-focused, quality-driven environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch, French and English (any other language is an asset)
Apply online or send me directecly your CV by email/LinkedIn