Working as Developer, you will have an assigned mentor and receive different trainings.
You will develop code following Agile Software Development, and you will join in daily stand-ups and iteration planning. You will participate in different projects, some of them, with the most recent cloud service platforms, like Azure
- Previous programming experience in a corporate environment;
- Proficiency in C#, .Net Framework, SQL;
- Knowledge of Angular, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS or PowerShell will be an asset;
- TFS and continuous integration tools wil be valued;
- Ability to analyze problems and implement solutions for debugging;
- Willingness to share your ideas to improve design´s decisions;
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development;
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
- High level of flexibility and independence, with flexible working hours (Flexi Time)
- Jornada Intensiva in July and August (36 working hours per week)
- You will have access to training to develop yourself personally and professional
- We value work-life balance; hence, we have an UNLIMITED vacation policy