As a QA engineer you will enhance our automated integration, performance, and functional tests. The focus will be on test automation, both back-end and GUI, to complement our suite of existing tests. The successful candidate will have top technical skills, excellent attention to detail and follow-up, and the ability to self-manage.
Our current testing stack includes Rails with RSpec and Capybara. In the future, we want to extend this significantly and you would be leading these efforts.
We will help you to become a better engineer by supporting you to set goals and have regular one on ones to work on your professional and personal development.
- Write and/or review test plans and test cases for functional and regression testing based on product requirements
- Build, modify, and maintain Test Automation Frameworks for Web applications
- Collaborate with other engineers & product teams to determine testing needs and priorities
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies to track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Maintain the functional test portion of the Continuous Integration pipeline
- Review automated test code to assure adherence to standards and to advise on optimization
- Research, identify, and implement new test automation technologies
- Define, document, and conduct training on test automation practices, tools, and coding Standards
- 3+ years of experience working with UI test automation and in developing test automation of RESTful APIs
- 3+ years of automation or regression testing experience
- 3+ years of experience in Selenium or similar automation framework
- 3+ years of experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment and build tools and using an industry standard source control management system
- Knowledge and experience of performance and load testing Web applications and RESTful APIs
- Solid Understanding of Agile development lifecycle and of software testing practices
- You have worked on complex B2B applications at moderate scale, with multiple user flows and roles
- Good English skills;
- An excellent communicator who can articulate and find the solution to a problem;
- Self-starter, driven, and passionate about quality but knows how to balance it out to avoid burn out.
High level of flexibility and independence where work/life balance is in focus - this means that you're the one responsible to manage your working hours (Flexi Time), and you can even work from home every now and then. In July and August, you can enjoy more time for yourself (36 working hours per week).
You will have access to training to develop yourself personally and professional and you will have fresh fruit and coffee every day. You will also enjoy extra days of holidays depending on your seniority (up to 28 days).