We are currently looking for an DevOps Engineer to join our client's team.
Permanent contract / Not open to freelance.
- Develop new features and app that users care about
- Analyze, challenge and estimate customer requirements gathered by our business analysts
- Define features scope, bring a real value to the product
- Implement features and review code of your teammates
You will also get the chance to contribute to the development of the company through your vision and your taste for entrepreneurial activities.
Dutch is a plus but not mandatory
- Minimum 4+ years of professional experience
- Technologies: C#, .NET framework & ASP MVC, SQL
- Experience with PostgreSQL/SQL Server/MySQL
- Interest in Infrastructure Management & Application Architecture
- Git, Visual Studio
- You're familiar with Data Warehouse methodology (Star Schema or Data Vault)
- Professional knowledge of French & English.
Nice to have
- Knowledge in Angular and Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge in Application Monitoring
- Having a real interest in the data driven methodology and technology
What our client offers:
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with ambitious development prospects
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners
- Environment open to new technologies
- Recurring training sessions
- Nice office and awesome colleagues
- Regular events after work hours
- Happy Last Friday: Opportunities to propose and work on new projects once a month