Our client is a Belgian Consultancy focusing on helping their clients make better use of their data through innovative technological solutions.
They won a huge project which consists in the biggest ODOO
implementation project worldwide ever.
You will work within a team composed of Odoo developers, the client's core solutions developers, business analysts and project managers.
As a Junior Odoo Developer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop new features and app that users care about
- Under responsibility of Senior Odoo Developer, analyze challenge and estimate customer requirements gathered by our business analysts
- Define features scope, bring a real value to the product
You will also get the chance to contribute to the development of the company through your vision and your taste for entrepreneurial activities.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science
- 1+ years of experience in software development; Python programming
- Knowledge of main standard Odoo modules is a plus
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Interest in computer data structures
- Git, Linux
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS
- Open-minded, curious and assertive
- Professional knowledge of English
Nice to have
- Having a real interest in the data driven methodology and technology
What our client offers
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with ambitious development prospects
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners
- Environment open to new technologies
- Recurring training sessions
- Nice office and awesome colleagues
- Regular events after work hours
- Happy Last Friday: Opportunities to propose and work on new projects once a month
- Competitive financial package
Please apply online if you are interested in this opportunity or contact directly firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.