Would you like to become a key member of a fast-paced customer focused technical team? We’re looking for an outstanding IT Project Manager to plan, organise, and integrate cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
This position will also have responsibilities managing customer expectations and bringing together various groups to provide collaboration and productivity solutions including hardware, services, and coordinating delivery, installation, and configuration. This role will include direct interaction with a broad range of technical and business personnel throughout an international HW/SW organization.
- 5 years+ experience with successful IT project delivery
- Proven delivery record managing multiple projects concurrently
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and a desire to learn
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to manage conflicting stakeholder interests effectively
- Highly effective technical communications skills (verbal and written)
- Familiarity with various project management methodologies (waterfall, agile, scrum, etc)
- Committed, structured and delivery-focused approach
- Diligent and responsible approach with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to direct and supervise work of others and operate in a team environment
- Technical knowledge and experience, ability to understand and articulate technical issues.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Fluent in writing and speaking in German and English
- Organize and drive multiple simultaneous projects within the IT organization that drive employee collaboration and productivity needs across all of the company.
- Primarily working with IT engineers, trainers and support staff on delivering collaboration and productivity solutions.
- Define the scope, manage, plan and organize project activities.
- Define project roles and secure resources to support project roles.
- Work with teams and management from various functional groups to plan resourcing for each project.
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT teams to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions.
- Complete ongoing reporting, running/joining project meetings, highlighting risks and escalations to the management team.
- Track progress and drive results across all projects, working with a team of 4 other IT project managers to continuously review and improve processes.
- Manage the business expectations and schedules.
- Prioritize and delegate key project tasks to project team members.
- Identify and manage project risks throughout the life of the project.
- Communicate with the business and with 3rd party vendors to ensure project tasks are on track.
- Identify and manage business stakeholders.
Contract: Contract basis position
6-12 months project (probably longer)
Location: Munich, Germany.
Rate 480 euro for the candidate
/daymaximum(negotiable) depending on the experience.