The person will be part of a team in the banking business unit and as a Front-end developer or Technical Analyst, he/she will assist in the development, implementation and management of an internet banking platform. The person will document and assist in defining the functional and technical requirements of the platform. He/she will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes, relating to the business and your team.
• Fluent Italian and English knowledge, in writing and speaking;
• Good Team worker and brilliant problems solver;
• Commitment and flexibilty in reaching the goals.
We offer concrete career possibilities, smart and dynamic place of work and continuous training on the job
• IBM WebSphere Portal v.8.0 or forward
• IBM WebSphere Application Server v.8.5 or forward
• JSF v.2.0 and PrimeFaces v.5.0 or forward
• Java 8 and EJB 3
• Spring Core, MVC, Boot, Actuators
Nice to have:
• IBM MainFrame
• MS Office, Visio, Project, Social Collaboration tools
• Scrum Certifcate (PSM, PSD, CSM, CSD)
• RUP Certifcate
Permanent contract + Range Salary 35-42K (it depends on the profile).
• Ticket restaurant for 8,50 per working day
• Health insurance
• Car (for salary of 42K)