Norconsulting Group is looking for an IT Process Consultant
with large experience in multinational and multicultural environments. We are looking for a professional to work IN BARCELONA OR STRASSBOURG for Agencies of the European Union, working in a dynamic atmosphere that promotes the professional growth.
Fluent English is a must
and availability to travel
for short periods of time.
At least 5 years of experience developing and implementing IT management processes in medium/large-sized and/or complex IT organisations (geographically distributed and/or with more than 50 IT professionals)
- Highly qualified person able to define and implement ITIL processes in big and/or complex organisations
- Implement and guide to operate processes to manage end-to-end services in multi-sourcing environments
- Define operational models and IT functions and roles to support defined IT processes
- Establish and support / lead governance and management forums to engage key stakeholders, either technical teams and IT management roles
- Define, assess and coordinate consultancy projects for ITSM processes
Additional Skills Also Valuable
- ITIL Intermediate Certification
- Project Management Certification (Prince2 Foundation)
- Organisational skills and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team working ability, communication and leadership skills
- Experience writing high-quality consultancy papers and technical proposals
- Fluent English
- Availability to travel 20% of the time
- Experience in public sector, specially European Institutions.
- ITIL Expert Certification
- Advanced Project Management Certification (Prince2 Professional or PMP)
- Knowledge of additional frameworks and best practices as CobIT, TOGAF, SIAM, ITAM/SAM, Programme and Portfolio Management.
- Experience in the IT Service Operation
- Fluent French.