Customer : Banking sector.
Language requirements: German fluency is a must.
Project Location: Kiel, Germany.
Duration : 6 months with possibility of extension.
Budget : According to experience
Note: No remote option
As a C++ developer / support engineer, your primary responsibility will be to design and develop minor enhancements, fix production issues within defined SLA and to coordinate with the rest of the team.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Please submit your CVs in English
to email@example.com together with your availability and hourly rate.
IT Recruitment Consultant
Mobile: +49 (0) 152 900 023 70