For a project at a European Institution based in Amsterdam, we are looking to contract an IT Business Analyst
with experience in UML and BPMN2.
- Business Vision and Scope definition.
- Structured Requirements capture and analysis.
- Business Modelling with UML.
- Business Process modelling using BPMN2.
- Data and Entity Relationship Modelling (ER).
- Information flow modelling.
- User Acceptance Testing.
- Requirements Planning and prioritisation
- Degree in Information Systems / Systems Engineering.
- 8 years of experience working as a Business Analyst.
- At least 4 years of experience with iterative and waterfall development.
- Good knowledge of EA sparx.
- Excellent skills to design mock-ups and wireframes, navigation models, user journeys.
- Agile techniques and principles.
- Fluent in English (level C1 or higher).
Aptitude and experience desired:
Desirable Experience / Skills
- Business Analysis certifications from ISEB, CCBA/CBAP, BCS, Six sigma, etc.
- Prince 2, PMI Project Management certifications.
- ITIL certifications/ knowledge.
- Training / knowledge on UEX design and principles.
- Proven work experience of working on high visibility projects in traditional environments with strong project governance (e.g. highly regulated environments).
- Proven experience in business transformation projects.
- Proven experience in system integration projects /master data management projects.
- Proven experience in producing defining and documenting Product and Services Roadmaps.
- Proven experience in documenting legacy systems, working with architects and business to reverse engineer systems.
- Proven work experience as BI Business Analyst.
- Proven experience of working in projects with offshore development teams.
- Proven experience with MDM projects and Informatica platforms.
If you are interested in this position as a freelance contractor, please apply as soon as possible.