For our client in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer.
- Perform Analysis of existing solutions and additional/ new end user requirements
- Design applications and microservices addressing these requirements
- Implement applications and micro services considering the technology stack and following processes approved by the FinApps team
- Implement automated test cases (unit tests, acceptance test)
- Test (Unit test, integration test, system test, performance test) applications and microservices
- Support the business users during user acceptance testing and obtain business sign-off
- Provide documentation, reporting, and change management related to applications and microservices
- Act as an agent to help facilitate effective deployments/ modifications to new and current industry practices
- Support and operate required development tools as well as the developed applications themselves
- Bachelor degree in IT, or equivalent
- Good experience of working in IT projects, preferably in a financial services context
- Minimum 5 years’ development and rollout experience with Java in a professional environment;
- Good experience with automatic testing (e.g. JUnit, Cucumber);
- Good experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JPA and Hibernate;
- Good experience with the use of version control systems (e.g. Subversion, BitBucket, Git, Mercurial);
- Good experience in agile software development, preferably Scrum.
- Experience with Apache Camel;
- Solid experience with Angular2 or comparable web framework;
- Experience with continuous integration and continues delivery pipelines (e.g. Jenkins);
- Experience with BigData solutions (e.g. Hadoop);
- Experience with microservices monitoring solutions (e.g. ElastiStack);
- Experience with containerized environments (e.g. Docker)
Interrested ? Please apply online with your CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquieries...