Space projects integration and validation Software Engineer (JAVA) (m/f/d)
You will participate in a space project as a member of the integration and validation team. The main tasks will be to develop the testing procedures, validate the system, investigate problems and create software problem reports as applicable.
No German required!
Location: Germany / Darmstadt
- University degree in software engineering or similar
- Advanced English knowledge (written and spoken)
- Knowledge in Java SE, Java EE and Spring
- Development of technically involved software, i.e. distributed system with many components interacting in service based architecture
- Software development and debugging for the Linux platform
- Software testing.
- Valuable knowledge like Karafm CXF, Eclipse, XML/XSD, Space domain knowledge, good document writing skills
- Ability to work in a large team and share information
This company offers development paths in the form of specialist and leadership careers and a variety of training and working time models. Does this job offer seem interesting to you but does not fit with your profile? You can still contact me, because I have to offer constantly open vacancies in the SAP / IT area. We can find a suitable job together for you.
If you want to get involved in this growing business, you can apply for it by contacting me and sending me an up-to-date curriculum vitae stating your salary expectations and notice period. You can reach me by phone at +49 152 900 559 93
or by e-mail to email@example.com
Mobile: +49 152 900 559 93