Our client, a high-tech corporation with global presence. Founded in the early 80s offers solutions, services and products in sectors such as Air transport, Aerospace, Military Tech, Health sector, IT-security, Smart Logistics Systems, Automotive, Telecom & IT for Public Administration are now looking for a
Software Developer JavaSE (w/m/d) – Space department
Experience: Previous experience in similar field desirable
Place of work: Darmstadt, Germany
The selected candidate will participate in a space project as a member of the integration and validation team. The main tasks include developing testing procedures, system validation, problem solving, reporting and software development as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or similar
- English language knowledge: Good command of the English language (written and spoken).
- Technical knowledge in the following fields:
- Object-oriented design.
- Java Standard Edition.
- Software version control using Git.
- Technology involved software development, i.e. distributed system with various components interacting in a service-based architecture.
- Software development, testing and debugging on a Linux platform.
- Desirable knowledge:
- Java-based framework knowledge such as Java EE, Spring etc.
- XML or XSD.
- Space domain knowledge.
- Good documental writing skills.
How to apply? Send your CV with notice period and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Recruitment Consultant
Mobile: +49 152 900 023 70