Our Client a leading worldwide provider of satellite ground control systems.
The candidate will be part of a dedicated Validation team for Satellites Monitoring and Control Centers. The candidate will be involved in the product validation processes (design and implementation of automated testing strategy, continuous product validation, execution and reporting of test campaigns - dry-run, Factory Acceptance, On-Site Acceptance).
More specifically tasks will include:
- Operations concepts and requirements analysis
- Mission control system setup and configuration
- Testing design, including scenarios, procedures, data and tools
- Tests campaigns execution
- Test automation design and development (scripts development)
- Validation documentation (procedures, plans, reporting)
- General customer support
- Attendance to technical and eventually managerial meetings with customer
The candidate will report to the validation and project managers and will be integrated in a multidisciplinary team. The candidate will have the possibility to work in many different space missions for different customers, therefore able to learn and contribute to different operations' approaches followed by e.g. the European Space Agency and EUMETSAT.
- Academic degree: MSc or equivalent (e.g. physics) in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. aerospace, telecommunications).
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- Validation of complex software systems
- MS Office tools (Word, Excel)
Miguel Melwani Diepenbroek
Mob: 0034 691423693 | 0034 914367379