Our Client is the world’s largest Peer-to-Peer Bitcoin Marketplace and a universal money translator. Powered by people and blockchain technology, not big banks, we offer support for a payment system that empowers merchants and ecommerce shoppers.
The Affiliate Manager is responsible for improving the over all affiliate program on. You will be building the community and also come up with cool ideas how to get more people to use the affiliate program. Also build up metrics and develop an ongoing roadmap to identify areas of opportunities across the site. You will also be the master mind leading the strategy behind the Affiliate program and expand to our world wide markets.
* Acquire new partners to grow the Affiliate Program ( Networks, Influencers, Websites)
* Work with In house Marketing People to find best solutions
* Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
* Train up a team of Affiliate Managers from around the globe to ensure their knowledge is up to date and accurate
* Oversee all affiliate campaigns
* Oversee Country level Affiliate managers with their KPI’S
* Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
* Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
* Develop the Affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume
* Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates
* At least 5 years of affiliate program management experience
* Strong experience building roadmaps and have the know how to use different social platforms ( Twitter, facebook, Telegram, Slack )
* Experience working in the global affiliate scene.
* You are not camera shy and like to be the top figure in the Paxful community.
* Excellent skillset in verbal and vocabulary communication.
* Experience in building up communities.
* Ability to effectively present to and build relationships with key decision makers in one-on-one meetings and networking events.
* Prior experience in cryptocurrencies and/or startup scene is preferred.
* -Go above and beyond a ‘competitive’ salary
** Get paid the best salary in the industry for all of your hard work
* -Eat like a king every single day
** Enjoy gourmet meals delivered to the office twice a day
* -Get ripped with a free gym membership, fitness training and even supplements
** Get in the best shape of your life without spending a fortune
* -Try new things & unleash your adrenaline with fun weekend activities
** Enjoy go-karting, shooting at the range, arctic drift racing and more!
* -Experience company vacations like never before
** Spend summer days in Ibiza and winter days in Lapland
Miguel Melwani Diepenbroek
Mob: 0034 691423693 | 0034 914367379