Our Client is the world’s largest Peer-to-Peer Bitcoin Marketplace and a universal money translator. Powered by people and blockchain technology, not big banks, we offer support for a payment system that empowers merchants and ecommerce shoppers.
We are looking for a professional Quality Assurance Engineer who likes to break things and wishes to take product quality to the highest level.
Client is will to sponsor Visas.
* Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues
* Reviewing specifications for corner cases
* Writing test cases according to the specifications
* Develop and maintain automated tests
* Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
* Proven experience (at least 2-3 years) as a QA engineer
* Ability to document and troubleshoot bugs
* Solid knowledge of QA methodologies
* Experience with Confluence, Jira, Testrail
* Experience with Protractor framework
* Experience working with specifications
* Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* -Go above and beyond a ‘competitive’ salary
** Get paid the best salary in the industry for all of your hard work
* -Eat like a king every single day
** Enjoy gourmet meals delivered to the office twice a day
* -Get ripped with a free gym membership, fitness training and even supplements
** Get in the best shape of your life without spending a fortune
* -Try new things & unleash your adrenaline with fun weekend activities
** Enjoy go-karting, shooting at the range, arctic drift racing and more!
* -Experience company vacations like never before
** Spend summer days in Ibiza and winter days in Lapland
Miguel Melwani Diepenbroek
Mob: 0034 691423693 | 0034 914367379