we are looking for a Senior PHP Front End Developer
to join our development team, to work with one of our biggest clients in Europe, an e-commerce company.
About the position:
- Design and implement new features (both in existing and new micro services).
- Improve systems’ performance and scalability.
- Support the above with tests. Testing is included in our definition of done.
- Deliver value to our users. Deploying is also included in our definition of done.
- Triage, diagnose and solve problems in our services used by millions of users.
What we offer:
- Design, develop and maintain the code for web applications using PHP and the LAMP stack.
- Web Markup knowledge, including HTML5, CSS3, frameworks like Bootstrap and CMS implementations (Drupal, Django, Symfony or CraftCMS).
- Experience with high-traffic distributed systems.
- Testing culture.
- Have dealt with performance issues.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with caching systems.
- Experience using GIT.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban).
- Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills. We work together as a team.
- We expect proactivity to find and solve problems.
- Knowledge in SEO, AWS, Docker and Jenkins are a big plus.
- Direct contact with clients and the opportunity to share ideas.
- Training and certifications.
- Flexible retribution plan: you can adjust your compensation composition according to your needs.
- Professional growth.
- …and more!
Miguel Melwani Diepenbroek
Mob: 0034 691423693 | 0034 914367379